2/04/2017

1 Month Post-Op

Yesterday was one month postop. Jason's parents left five days ago, and the day they left I woke up feeling like a different person. Praise Jesus. He really answered my prayers, because I was struggling and terrified of what was going to happen after they left. The dizziness is just about gone, but I am still having some pain in my neck area. It just feels very tight and is still swollen. I think I should be doing my range of motion and stretching exercises more than I have been. It's so nice to be on this end of things. I even went to the grocery store with Jason today, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, but I did manage to walk up and down every aisle and we made it out there without me hitting the floor. I call it a success. 

 On a sidenote, my hair is just about grown in so that you can't even tell that there was surgery. My scar is covered up. However, I can't wait till I can actually shampoo my hair. I feel so icky and gross.

 On a side note to the sidenote, I went with Mandy to a neurologist in Philly this past Wednesday and he also gave her the all clear from the dementia fears. That was a huge relief.


No comments: