2/23/2017

Brain Drain Day 10

I'm sick. Sick of being sick. Sick of being in pain. Sick of laying around. Sick of feeling blue. And definitely sick of the antibiotic side effects. My body was completely wiped out of all good bacteria, so I'm dealing with so many other issues. I've seen a Dr Mon, Tues & Weds this week. There's no quick-fix, so I wish I could go to sleep for the next week. 

Jason has been amazing.... the house runs smoother without me, then it does when I'm involved. The boys are so protective of me, making sure they're not hurting me. The girls are a huge help around the house too. Jaylee does the laundry while Jennibelle takes care of the dishes. I'm really blessed! 

My parents and sisters have really stepped up, helping anyway they can. I am loved.

I don't feel like Superwoman these days, but I stare at the cape in my closet and know that I'll be back... one day. 

In 2 or 3 months I'll go under the knife the reconstruct my skull. If it's elective, at this point I will not go through with it. I'll have to talk to my surgeon and see. 


No comments: