14, and interested in boys!! I certainly don't blame her, I was too! Today was the first time she had a boy over. She and Owen watched Get Smart and it was nice to hear her laugh and be herself. Then they attempted Peanut Butter Cookies. Attempted, I repeat.
At one point he had his arm around her during the movie. When I went through the tv room, I expected him to jump across the couch... nope! Still not sure how I feel about that. I haven't told Jason about that yet. Hm.
They had a fun time. So fun, that an hour after he went home, he called and invited her to a Hershey Bears Game. His Mom no longer could go with him, his Dad & his sister. I let her go... Poppop took all of the boys to the same game tonight. There will be many eyes on her tonight, lol!
So it begins...
No comments:
Post a Comment