i hit a plateau at 2 weeks post op, where I felt a little better everyday. The past few days have been rough. I'm very sleepy. VERY SLEEPY. My head... skull.... has been hurting a little the past few days too. It's weird, I know. It all started with my scalp feeling like it's stretching and pulling, then was more of a painful neck/skull. Today I began with an actual headache too... maybe a sinus headache? I think it's just the way healing is going to go. Jennifer suggested I blog it down so I can keep things straight. Today my legs were very achey, with my history of PEs, I kept ambulatory but I'm so dizzy/disequilibrium. I've refluxedva lot today and felt achey. I hope I'm not getting sick. I let the pain pill completely out of my system and I feel still bad, so it's not that I'm overdoing it (1pill every 6 hours).
I'm double guessing everything that I do, though honestly, I feel this is what recovery is going to look like. I'm going to try 2 pain pills and see if it kicks the headache and I get some sleep.
I was able to read a book and write some thank you letters. My handwriting did good for 10 of them, then I had to quit. My vision hasn't been an issue anymore but today it is blurry and the screen bothers me a little.
I'm a little nauseated too.
See you on the other side.
No comments:
Post a Comment