The hardest part of recovery now is to sit around and recover!!!
Ugh.
I don't think Superwoman ever sat!!!
Mandy was cleaning the kitchen after she brought me pizza for lunch. "This is everyone's dream!" She said.
NOT MINE. Nightmare 101.
I'm getting bored too. I read a little yesterday, which is exhausting! Today I'll try some thank you notes. Tomorrow I may venture to watch everyone bowl!!! We'll see.
Each day I've felt better until today... my scalp and neck feel so tight, I think my sensation is coming back. It's given me a bad headache. I don't feel "dizzy" today, just like I'm on a boat rocking. So, nausea has been an issue again today. This is very frustrating to me... I just want to keep taking steps forwards!!
All in all, the surgery/recovery has been better than I ever expected. From other brain tumor survivors, my story is the goal, everyone else has so many complications!!! So I will not let a day of headaches ruin it!!! 1 more day of steroids- that will help s lot too!! My appetite is coming back in full force- strawberry shortcake is on the top of my list, but you can't find it anywhere in January:(
No comments:
Post a Comment