I can fit the surgery I want know what ever expected. There's an incision but it's not near as bad as I expected. I'll take it. I'm here around the clock with my parents during surgery next seven hours not sure why. It's been a lot of time trying to get the last one percent of the tumor said there would be no regrowth. However at the MRI the next day she had scar tissue and the head as I believe it is always hard. It's right. I will see my surgeon again tomorrow before discharge
I spent tonight to the ICU which was nice because it was a private room at lots of attention. But I guess it's par for the course. Once I figured out that give me IV morphine as well as the pain pills same time and at the same time work, it was good as gold. Funny how my biggest fight for my left hip and hours my neck was.
The kids can do visit me Saturday morning because Jack was nervous because I was done having my MRI. I think it's good that they sell meet up and awake and doing OK. Too bad I had an Ativan up for the MRI having a hard time saying awake. They want to spend the day at the Franklin Institute. At my mother-in-law's feeling better. I go.
- I think that's it for now. They pulled up my airline my catheter and I was able to panda first try. Mrs.layton really work. The bus at discontinued but my other IPAs have blocked in. You're testing my sugars every couple hours I am an IV steroids. Not in a lot of pain. Just nauseous when I move around a lot but I have gotten around the apartment for times when I get upstairs quietly. Find it in my eyes close. I think that'll take a little adjusting to. Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight as I haven't yet. He moved us up to regular room which gives just before bed also. Like at times. I guess that's everything for now. I'll be in touch. God bless.
1 comment:
Oh good lord... 12 hours later, I don't know what the heck i was saying. I'm afaraid to delete it!!! Haha. I'll try again in the morning!!
Post a Comment