It could have been a disaster, but Jackson tolerated it amazingly well!
The room was nicer than many of the hotels we've stayed in over the years!!
Jackson won the heart of the ladies with his huge grin and waving hello, even after they hooked up to the 30+ wires!!
I'm not sure that he didn't sleep well, I think he probably slept close to what he normally does... I think that I just didn't realize HOW badly he sleeps.
We do not know yet if it was technically apnea, but the lack of sleeping that he does do, he did quite often while we were there. (Which I'mm happy about b/c it was not a wasted trip).
Here's so
me pix...
Jackson checking out our views!
We were right across the street from Hershey Med Ctr.
Getting hooked up -
Thank goodness for Youtube, to play him SpongeBob, Cows Mooing and the Rodeo.
Here's a middle of the night pic... the room was pitch black, I just held up the camera and took one pic. Wires with paste to his head (then wrapped like a mummy), nasal canula that also poked into his mouth, 2 straps around him (chest and belly), Pox to each big toe, Heart monitor pads.wires to chest x2 and 2 on each leg.
And here he is in the morning,, ready to go. Paste was still all over his head and patches on his little body.
Now we wait and see...
1 comment:
How interesting! It does look like a nice relaxing place. I always thought it would be fun to have a sleep study done just to see what I did at night! Did you get any sleep?
Post a Comment