Jennibelle was excited to have her first sleep over party!
Happy 7th beautiful girl!!!!
My beautiful daughters!!!
Jaylee had a picture made for Jenni at the Philadelphia Zoo, a while back.
Serenity
Layla
Morgan
Natalie
Allison
Our $6 "piniata"
worked fantastic, by the way!
Jackson liked his first piniata!!
He's licking a tootsie pop.
Morgan loved the candy too!
Jenni decorated with a "night at the movies" theme.
She's fullof hot air,m so we were surpried when she had to blow 3 times to get 7 candles out!!!
I have NEVER met anyone that talks as much as she does!!!
I thought that the girls were almost asleep, until I heard a bunch of little feet... and then I stumbled upon a Dance Party!!!
Fancy morning breakfast of doughnouts before we all headed out to Jenni's soccer game to cheer her on!
1 comment:
What cute decorations! Fun pictures, too!!
Post a Comment