Mama 1
UTI 0 (technically 12)
UTI 0 (technically 12)
Take that!!!
Caught it before any symptoms!!!
*BTW... Jackson can pee into a cup, on demand... anytime of day. He's been doing this for about 2 months. I thought it was normal, apparently he is a freak of nature. Boy does that make me proud of him!!!
***************************
*******Update 5/22*******
So much for thinking we won!
His infection was reistant to the two antibiotics he recevied.
His urine was still testing + for lg leuks and trace blood.
I had the Pediatrician get the culture results and that's when we found out that...
We were once again defeated!!!!!
Darn... we are starting Amoxicillan for 10 days now.
*BTW... Jackson can pee into a cup, on demand... anytime of day. He's been doing this for about 2 months. I thought it was normal, apparently he is a freak of nature. Boy does that make me proud of him!!!
***************************
*******Update 5/22*******
So much for thinking we won!
His infection was reistant to the two antibiotics he recevied.
His urine was still testing + for lg leuks and trace blood.
I had the Pediatrician get the culture results and that's when we found out that...
We were once again defeated!!!!!
Darn... we are starting Amoxicillan for 10 days now.
No comments:
Post a Comment