5/21/2012

Meg's Bachelorette Party

Well, my baby sister is getting married!!!!
Boy did we celebrate!


I hope they know how much I love them, even though I stink at actually telling them!

me, meg, rachel, lauren, brieanna, sabrina, mandy, tenille

we rented a nice SUV and a fantastic chauffeur!!!

First Stop... Bube's Brewery for a Murder Mystery Dinner
http://www.bubesbrewery.com/alois_murdermystery.htm
TWO THUMBS DOWN!!!!
BOO!!!!
Meg seemed to enjoy it, which makes it OK!
It was almost 3 hours long, the food stunk, only water was included in the price and sodas were $2.50, all the characters were psych patients and they kept screaming, and the whole layout was frustrating, and a lot of the humor was dirty humor... which was uncomfortable for me, sitting next to George's sisters!!!
Oh well!!!!!!



Then we grabbed pizza at Alley Kat while we waited for Debbie to get off work.
Yummy yummy pizza!!!!

We "ended" the night on the dance floor at The Belvedere.
I haven't danced in YEARS -
So. Much. Fun.

No party is a party, until the after-party-karaoke!!
It was only the 3 of us and Jason by then, but it was FUN.
Meg and Mandy singing Boom Boomm Pow.
Then around 4 am we decided to call it a night!!



2 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

I LOVE the picture of the 3 sisters tgether!!!!

Unknown said...

You & your sisters are GORGEOUS!! Glad you had fun!! :-)