Dr John Lee will be removing my tumor on January 10th. He says we can wait until after Christmas, but then it must be done. I go back next Tuesday, Dec 20 for pre-op evaluations, blood work, and an EKG. I saw my Dr yesterday and got clearance to stop my Aspirin ( so I must stop my Progesterone also). I see the Audiologist Monday for a pre-op evaluation, since Dr Lee thinks there is a good chance I will lose some of my right side hearing. I have to get the FMLA paperwork from my work because I'll miss "atleast 4-6 weeks of work", depending on my recovery and how long any facial-paralysis issues last. Sounds fun:)
I've also managed to squeez in our dental appointments, cavity filling appointment, ortho consults and kids' dermatology appointments between now and Christmas since I'll be out of commission for so long. This sucks!
Busy busy busy.
*Pennsylvania Hospital had to bump up surgery until Jan 6th... a Friday 😡
No comments:
Post a Comment