11/09/2016

SVHS 20 years later

We've been out of High School for, literally, 20 years, and there was still drama!!  I was lucky to be unaware of most of it, until I arrived at the reunion.  Apparently, there was an anti-reunion party at another location.  (?!?)  It was in a basement at a popular bar, back in Delco.  Only 20-25 of us students showed up.  Some brought spouses, others came with friends.  Cris Leal came all the way from Brazil!  It was great to catch up with her.  It was nice to have Jason there with me, since I get nervous when I have to talk to people, lol.  It was a bad idea to drink 3 beers in the first hour, though.  I was excited to catch up with a few particular friends from high school, but was a little disappointed.  I guess if we really had a great connection, we'd still be friends.  I was terrified when LeAnn's ex showed up at the reunion, just to start trouble.  That was my cue to exit.  We didn't take nearly as many pix as I expected us to.  Since FB is around, Im surprised that we even had a reunion!  Not sure I'll attend anymore though... 

LeAnn Kuser, me and Cris Leal

Kim Hinkelman, Cris, me & LeAnn
 

I hand't seen Cris since I was pregnant with Jennibelle, my favorite daughter. 
(BTW... Jenni altered my computer so that everything I type her full name, "My favorite daughter" pops up afterwards. I don't know how to fix it...)



No comments: