THE PIG RACE
It is our welcome to Fall. It is our children acting like animals out there. It is determination. It is Mama getting lost in the moment and cheering and jumping around like a crazy person. It is mud. It is tears over NOT catching the pig. It is FUN.
Jimmy got out there are tried his best. He didn't need to be with his brother. He had a blast! Jackson was so close many times. He ended his race in tears because he was not victorious. Jennibelle gave true effort this year... and she was close so many times. She was sliding and diving and rolling and grabbing and fighting. Jaylee accidentally went with the younger girls and was not successful, but then she went with the teenagers and fought again... to victory. A 100 lb pig!! Everyone had left after her race and then we couldn't find her. I peaked out at the race going on and caught the end of it.
This year, some of us ate at El Serrano for my birthday before going to the race...
I hope this isn't a premonition...
Jimmy 3, Cole 6, Jackson 5
Jaylee and Olivia Herr (13)
I didn't get any pix of Jenni and Allison Zimmerman.
I didn't get any pix of Jenni and Allison Zimmerman.
No comments:
Post a Comment