6/11/2014

Our Baby is One

Our family will never have a zero-year old again!!!
The year has flown by, and Jimmy survived it!!
We did not have a party for him b/c we've had so many friend and family get-togethers, that it seemed silly do squeeze in another event.  I took the boys to buy a new stroller (That is what Jimmy asked for for his birthday... I kid you not!)  and we went to Dutch Wonderland water park for an hour or so.  Jason brought home Jimmy's favorite dinner (pizza) and then the other three sort of let him open his presents.  Jason and I bought a bouncy house from a friend for him a few weeks ago.  We stuck a candle in an ice cream sandwich and called it a day... he loves when we sing to him... he'll stop whatever he's doing and dance.  He's taken a few steps now, but still has no real interest in walking on his own.  He still insists on holding our fingers while he runs around.  He babbles all day long! He loves to climb... esp. stairs.  His hair is still blonde and his eyes are still bright blue.  He's no longer chunky... just long and strong.  His surgery has been rescheduled three times and is now supposed to be done in 18 days.  He's much older than Jackson was and I'm worried that he's not going to handle it well... he is quite a fussy, non-content little baby - unless, of course, we are outside or he is cruising round holding our fingers.
And since it was a special occasion, Jack even put bottoms on!!!
Jaylee is really good on the computer and put together a cartoony-birthday video for him.  I was not able to make him his own birthday video yet b/c my laptop has been broken :(









Where did the time go?










1 comment:

Mark and Jennifer said...

I feel like I don't really know Jim Jim. He looks quite a bit like Jack except a little more robust! Jason says his personality is totally different!! We definitely want to come visit after our mission!