6/03/2013

T-6 Days

Oh, SO much going on.  
Our family will be complete in 7 days.  I will never have the opportunity to be pregnant again.  I will be laying, cut open, on blood thinners, on a freezing metal table, with my life in Dr Livingston's hands.  I've wanted to write letters to each of the kids and Jason... just in case... but I am not a deep mushy person that knows how to write what I mean to say.  So, lets hope everything goes well since I wont leave notes for them, explaining how proud I am of Jaylee and her ability to be so annoyingly fun and ten years old one seocond, and then she steps up to be a mini-adult caring for her sister and brother and helping me out.  I'll have no way of telling Jenni how much I love her affection and her pure love and pride in our family.  I'll not be able to reach out and hug my snuggle bug brilliant little hero Jackson who keeps me smiling all day and night.  I wont be able to let Jason know how honored I am that he chose me and how proud I am of his work ethics and his support and leadership of our little clan.  And esp. how much I've appreciated his extra efforts around the house this week!!  So, let's hope everything goes well!!!  

We're also waiting to hear back -still- from the bank about a foreclosed home we put an offer on 3 weeks ago.  So very very frustrating!!!  We don't even have a car that will fit all of us, but we don't want to spend our car savings in case we need it for a down payment.  

And then there's healthy Jackson... I should be concentrating on this new little guys that we are about to meet, and I can't help but think what if...  And I worry that something will happen, despite his good health the last 8 months.  I just remember how quickly he can go down down down down and down.  With summer here, we've already had to push more and more fluids.  I am happy to type that he is eating now... sure it is hot dogs, mac n cheese, and ice cream... but it is real food!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!   And I worry about Jenni... At her well visit tomorrow I am insisting that they do basic blood work so that I can stop worrying that we will be surprised by some sort of kidney disease in her too.  

And finally, my Jim Jim... I am so very excited to meet him.  I re read my blog from 3 days before Jackson was born, and I could literally cut and paste it here!!  I have had similar symptoms with both boys, but overall, the pregnancy itself has been fantastic with Jimmy.  I've only had some reflux and sciatic pain.  I have had Braxton Hicks every time I am up and about but they subside and the family has been great the last week with running the house.  I have felt spacey often, lately.  But my sugars have been pretty much OK, as long as I don't cheat, so I'm not sure exactly why the spaciness.  Probably exhaustion.  I don't sleep too fantastically, that's for sure  But, I have no snoring issues this time around!!  Meg did a photo shoot for me this week, but it was 90', I'd been outside with the kids for hours and I am in need of eye brow waxing and a hair cut... plus a later realized my shirt had a whole in it.  Also, I am 36 weeks prego... too big past the "cute" phase.  Oh well... was fun though!!!  

Mommom Moore was moved to Hospice care at Quarryville Presbyterian Home after a CT showed that her belly is full of cancer.  Luckily she is still awake and alert, just weak from not eatting for weeks.  The kids LOVE visiting her, and I think that her death with rattle them.  I'm really hoping to get Jimmy down to meet her later next week.  







1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You are so beautiful Jenn! We are sooooooooo excited and we will be thinking and praying for you and your amazing family next week. Eeeeee!