You literally know someone your entire life... 34 years... and then they are gone... and you learn so much about them in 1 hour at their funeral. It shouldn't be this way... we should have funerals while we are alive and healthy so that people can learn of all the good we've done and so that we can share in the laughter of our funny stories and so that we can let each other know how much we appreciate them and will miss them. I will have my funeral before I die... I think.
Ruth Anna Moore
My loving Mommom Moore who was one of the most delicious cook/bakers you could ever meet.
She passed away suddenly on June 24th after a wonderful visit with her sisters.
We think it was a PE, b/c she couldn't breathe and it happened so fast.
Her final words...
"I have to go Peggy, they are waiting for me..."
will forever be etched on my heart.
"I have to go Peggy, they are waiting for me..."
will forever be etched on my heart.
I WISH so badly that she had gotten to hold Jimmy... so badly!!!
Until we see each other again...
No comments:
Post a Comment