I threw a surprise party for Jaylee and Jennibelle today before Baby Jim Jim comes out.
They were surprised, and had no idea what was going on when they came into the kitchen!!!!
Jennibelle was overly excited!!!
We had hot dogs, kielbasa, mac n cheese, potato salad, fruit and gold fish with a punch that looked like a yellow ducky bubble bath (Darn... I forgot to take a picture!) Marianna and Katrina made cupcakes for us!
Then we had a piniata, played outside, played "Name the Dirty Diaper", opened some gifts and designed onesies/burp cloths. It was very busy but also very enjoyable.
And the Onesies...
I expected everyone to do the same thing, but every one was pretty different!
Such a fun activity that I recommend for any shower.
I picked up onesies at yard sales and a friend brought over some burp cloths... none were in perfect condition and the kids just covered up the stains!! Thanks to Debbie and Kate for ironning, since I don't even know how to turn an iron on!
KATY - mustache man
MORGAN - burp cloth with her signature in green
JENNI - hot air balloon made out of the "J"
TOULA - Jim Jim napping
KATRINA - Lion with "Rrrr:
SERENITY
ALLI
RACHEL
MARIANNA
NATALIE
hmm... I'll have to take a picture of Jaylee with hers... she was busy running around, I suppose.




2 comments:
You are such a thoughtful, fun Mom!! It looks like a blast. :-)
What fun!! Wish I could have been there!!
Post a Comment