I remember why I blog so frequently... because when I don't, I don't remember anything!
Easter was fun... Jennibelle was definitely the MOST excited... we all know how much she loves candy! I worked until 6 am, and when I got home she was awake and ready for baskets!!! We watched Morgan sing at church and then went to Mandy's for dinner. Poppop was at an outage and Nan was home with Mommom Moore, so it was different than our "normal" holidays. It was fun though. We had painted eggs earlier that week, which the Easter bunny was nice enough to hide. We went to an Easter Egg hunt at a local church where a helicopter dropped the eggs... fun but freezing! Layla had us all over for an Easter Egg Hunt/picnic. And we had TWO egg hunts at Mandy's!!! The kids enjoyed every single one of them!!!
The rest of the pix must be on my other SD card...
No comments:
Post a Comment