12/30/2012

Jaylee is Double-Digits!!!

I have been a mother for a DECADE!!!!
I think that makes me really old!
 
Here she is...
the beautiful birthday girl.
 
We had a relaxing, very slow, stay at home day until her bday party at the Littiz Rec Pool.
She was supposed to have a sleep over with 10 girls at our house, but blood clots put an end to that idea.
It was from 6-8... 1 hour of swimming...
The girls played sharks and minnows,
laughed about the men splashing them off of the slide,
 and swam swam swam. 
 Jennibelle worked on her freestyle swimming.


 
 
 
Then 1 hour of eatting and presents.
She got s-p-o-i-l-e-d.
cupcakes, pretzels and a few games of hangman.



 

1 comment:

Mark and Jennifer said...

I'm sure she enjoyed her BD Party. She is such a pretty young girl!! Thanks for the pictures! It helps us not feel left out!!! Hope you are doing OK! Think about you lots and keep you in our prayers!!