Random Fact #1: Maternity pants should NOT be needed at week 10!!!!!
Fact #2: My baby Jaylee will be 10 in 3 weeks, I remember the day she came fought and fought and fought to NOT come out, but... I won!!!
Fact #3: I seriously fall more and more in love with Jackson everyday. He is the perfect kid... happy at all times, funny, cute, pretty obediant, sleeps through the night, goes to bed without a fight, loves to show affection. I often makes myself sad, just thinking about his stay in the PICU, and if things had turned out differently.
Fact #4: I am pregnant, yet I do not feel pregnant AT ALL!!! It's very weird. Maybe b/c I am too busy with three kids, to think about it much. Maybe Im just having a great pregnancy!! Other than being VERY VERY tired, and tearful at times, I am very lucky!
Fact #5: My Mom is, by far, the hardest person to shop for. I am down to 22 days. Anyone have ideas?
Fact #6: My car is the cleanest it has ever been, and it brings me great peace!! Is that weird?
Fact #7: Mandy, Jennibelle and I went to see Twilight at 10pm on Firday night... My 7 year old walked into a movie way after her bedtime with her 2 foot purple bunny... a comical sight. That girl is so darn smart though... she has blossomed at school this year! She is already mastering her multiplication facts and really understands WHY she gets the answers, not just memorizing the facts. At the movie, she was explaining to me whta different characters were thinking and why they were doing certain things!
Fact #8: We miss our family in Seattle... maybe Santa will bring them all lotss of money and they can come visit!
Fact #9: I have officially become socially awkward! It might be time to start working with humans again!!!
Fact #10: I am so completely excited for Chirstmas!!!!
1 comment:
What an interesting post!! We miss you all, too, and wish you could get in here in a twinkling of an eye and at no cost!
Post a Comment