1/13/2013

Morgan's Baby Shower from 2008

Yep... Mandy's Morgan is just about 4 years old, but Jaylee asked to see pictures of the big day and I had to search for pics.  The best part is WHY Jaylee was asking... She is determined that SHE is going to throw me a baby shower on April 28th.  She was asking about baby showers and when I told her that I wouldn't have a shower for my fourth kid, she became defiant and started researching Pinterest.  She now has a "secret" notebook with a guest list, theme ideas, and supplies needed.  LOVE her!!!!
 
Back to the subject.. 
 
Mandy's "theme" was about her "little pumpkin" since it was in the late fall of 2008. It was a mid-afternoon party with choclate fondue as the main attreaction. Unfortunately, the beautiful fondue fountain broke 10 mins before the guests arrived. 


Nan made the center piece for the table
 

And I made her a diaper cake gift...


The favors were cute little glittery pumpkin candles.


It was a real nice day with family and close friends.  Mandy made out too!! Even our string game was fun!








No comments: