Tomorrow will be a LONG day and I am feeling very optimistic... which in turn makes me very worried and pessismistic. I am expecting good news... I think this is our first trip to Geisinger where I am expecting GOOD news!!!! Please, Lord, don't let me be way off!!!
I'm assuming his blood work will be good, sodium levels WNL. I'm hoping his ultrasound will show less ureter dilation and less hydrnephrosis in general. I'm praying that his Nephrologist changes her mind about the coloring of kidneys indicating that they won't last forever. I'm really hoping that the surgeon says we can put off taking him to the OR until the spring... he is slightly straining agin to pee, so I'm sure there is a stricture again. But if his ultrasound has improved, I'll push for nicer weather and less germs before we put him back under. His belly muscles still don't connect, but he has NO issues with BMs or getting around - he's a jumping jelly bean - so hopefully, we can just sit and watch them some more.
Looks like it'll be a sleeping-pill kind of night!!!
See you on the flip-side!
************
1. Meds - Prevacid and Flovent MDI
2. Straining... cysto in Spring
3. Urodynamics for dribbling etc...
4. Mag 3 needed for baseline?
5. Eatting issues (below)
6. rectus abdominis diastasis
7. PUV vs atresia vs Pseudo PBS
8. JB need appt? (7 yo- 4 UTIs)
9.
***********
Diet:
24-32 ozs Pediasure lately
always:
goldfish crackers, chips, pretzels
rice, spaghetti
cheese, ice cream
used to eat always:
pepperoni, sausage, eggs,
sometimes:
ground beef, chicken, steak, cookies, strawberries
absolutely refuses:
fruit, veggies,
***********
Diet:
24-32 ozs Pediasure lately
always:
goldfish crackers, chips, pretzels
rice, spaghetti
cheese, ice cream
used to eat always:
pepperoni, sausage, eggs,
sometimes:
ground beef, chicken, steak, cookies, strawberries
absolutely refuses:
fruit, veggies,
No comments:
Post a Comment