1/27/2013

Morgan's Tea Party

Morgan's 4th Bday...
think she was excited.
 
 
Before her party began, she got her gift from her parents...





 

 
 
 Mandy's house looked sooo pretty... like it was mid-spring!
I thought I was a fancy professional photog taking all sorts of crazy shots.  And just like I had anticipated, they just look funny!  So, here are some of the good ones I got...
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 All the girls got to make their own Tea Party Hat!!

 
 
 
Morgan's Nannies were good sports!!!
 


 
Jennibelle really got into it!!!
 
Jaylee was much older than the girls but was a great sport.
 

 
Then the girls ate little PBJs, pigs-in-blankets, and ham-n-cheeses with fruit cup and chips. They loved the idea of Teeny Tiney hot tea and hot chocolates, and I loved taking picks of the adults with the tiny tea pots. I also love Jennibelle and Morgan in this picture of Morgan saying grace.
 
 
 
 
Then... finally... the gifts!
Jennibelle was super helpful all party long... she helped serve lunch and then cleaned up the trash from the gifts, before Morgan had even finished opening it!!!
 
 
Morgna's party was so well planned and then all of the Tea Party decorations got lost in the mail, which included her candle.. whoops!  Oh well, an apple-fresh room candle didn't seem to bother her!

 
I have a lot of prettty pictures of all the girls at the party, but since I don't know them, I didn't upload their pics... if you are their Mama and want their pix, I can email them to you, or put them on FB.
After the little ladies left, the boys in the family came back to the house for another party!!
Atleast, I think this was a boy... Cole sure does make a pretty girl!
 
 
"Happy Birthday to You"... again.
 
Hello Hippie Jennibelle!!!
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Mark and Jennifer said...

What a fun and colorful party. Love the picture of Pop Pop sitting at the kids table in the little chair! Morgan is still a beauty!!