Of all the damn diagnoses this kid has on his paperwork, this is one I never dreamed would end up on it...
*Failure to Thrive*
Sends chills up my spine just listening to those words... it always make me think of...
DEATH!!!
This sucks!!
Hopefully the speach therapy, early intervention, and pediatric nutritionist can help us.
The more people I talk to, this is apparently common in kidney kids.
I've heard that food does not taste good to them, metallic.
Not sure how these kidney Moms know this, when our Ped and Nephro Drs never mentioned it.
Have I mentioned I am having total trust issues this year?
I pretty much think that every Dr out there is full of crap.
Jackson gets an ultrasound tomorrow of his huge belly and then, I suppose, his surgeon will tell us the bad news. And then, we'll schedule another surgery. And then we'll repeat this process another bunch of times.
*Insert a word portraying just how angry and scared I am here*
1 comment:
Jennifer,
My sister was categorized as "failure to thrive". Don't worry. <3
Post a Comment