Jackson Lee Stringham
Love his name, love his kicks, love his flips, love his little ultra sound smiles, love his little curled up legs that kept us wondering for 3-4 minutes if it was a girl or boy... LOVE HIM.
Love his big sister Jenni that talks to him through his belly everyday. Love his big sister Jaylee that was so excited to take his ultra sound pictures to school today. Love that they are excited for a brother.
Hate that there are problems with his bladder. Hate that I got sick and got him sick and now he will need blood trnsfusions. Hate that he will be prodded with needles. Hate that we don't know what we're in for. Hate that we have to drive to Philly to see these Drs. Hate that my husband is devesated and that I can't fix it. Hate that my kids know something is terribly wrong and I can't explain it well enough to them. Hate that I am crying.
Love my family that has been so supportive in the last few hours. Love my close frineds that I know I can call with any needs. Love my husband for comfortin gme when i know he is broken inside. Love that there things that can be done, even when he is in me. Love that everyone I know is praying for our family right now. Love that crying actually seems therapeutic.
Hate that I can't fix this.
4 comments:
We love you.
Love you guys. Wish there was something I could do.
Thinking and praying for all of you!
And I just love the name Jackson Lee. LOVE it.
Can not stop thinking about you and praying for you guys. You have the most amazing little family. You and Jason are the best parents ever!! I am praying for you guys everyday. Tommy said he is going to fast all day on Sunday for you guys.
Post a Comment