As we are getting ready for Halloween this year, I found myslef getting confused as to who was what each year. So, here's a run down for my poor memory...
Hopefully, I'll find some pix from 2003 after we move b/c they are already packed up!! Then I can scan them onto the computer (Jaylee was a bee, FYI)
2004
Jason: Bee
Jenn: Bumblebee
Jaylee: Flower
2005
Jason: Darth Vader (He's in the back of the pic!!)
Jenn: Witch
Jaylee: Dinosaur
Jennibelle: Pee in a Pod
2006
Jason: Wolf
Jenn: Little Red Riding Hood
Jaylee: Tinkerbell
Jenni: Pink Fairy
2007
Jason: Prisoner
Jenn: Cop
Jaylee: Supergirl
Jenni: turrtle
2008
Jason: Army Dude
Jenn: Butterfly
Jaylee: Princess Witch (?)
Jennibelle: Penguin
2009
Jason: Army Dude
Jenn: Army Dudette
Jaylee: Genie
Jennibelle: Witch - She was supposed to light up but her dress broke on the way to Poppop's!!
This was the girls' first year with Morgan!!



4 comments:
You guys are so cute. I love that you ALL dress up.
Great memories! Yeah, I like that you ALL dress up, too. Jaylee asked me what I was going to be and I told her that I usually don't dress up. She sounded pretty disappointed in me! Maybe grandpa and I should start trying to dress up....that would be a hoot!
Seriously great pictures. You are such FUN parents. I can't believe Jason dresed up as a bumblebee. How could I not remember this?!!!
What a fun tradition - to dress up together. I think you should do some sort of costume that plays on the pregnancy. I plan to be a pregnant nun. I know it's been done plenty of times before, but it's all I can come up with. Andrew will be the priest that knocked me up. If you think of any ideas for me, let me know, I'm open to suggestions. You seem so creative with this stuff, and I am not. I loathe it actually.
Post a Comment