Last night, (10/13/10) when I was 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant, my third baby decided to let me know he was really in there....
kick kick kick kick flip punch kick kick kick...
kick kick kick kick flip punch kick kick kick...
SO EXCITING!!!!
I thought that I may have felt him last week and even the week before but who knows...
could've been gas, intestinal spasms, or my mind playing tricks...
BUT LAST NIGHT IT WAS THE REAL DEAL!!!
Can't wait until everyone on the outside gets to feel him kick too.
But for now, I will savor it all to myself!!
We have a countdown and some friendly betting going on here at our house.
Our Ultrasound is in 5 days...
Our Ultrasound is in 5 days...
Mama and Jaylee say it's a boy
Daddy and Jennibelle says it's a girl
Losers treat to ice cream!!!!!!!
**UPDATE... Everyone had a chance to feel the baby's tiny movements tonight, from the outside of my belly... 10/15/10. Jenni was the most impressed, thinking that it was NEAT!!!**
**UPDATE... Everyone had a chance to feel the baby's tiny movements tonight, from the outside of my belly... 10/15/10. Jenni was the most impressed, thinking that it was NEAT!!!**
2 comments:
Eeeeeeeks! That is SO exciting Jenn! CAN'T WAIT to find out what you're having. A boy?!... or will Jason be destined to be a ladies man forever?!
glad you're feeling those little movements. Just wait until he kicks you in the ribs a bit. I think one of mine might be fracture. But it's all for a good reason, right? :) So happy for you and can't wait until you find out. I'm betting it's a boy, so is someone going to treat me to ice cream if I win. ;)
Post a Comment