9/28/2008

Pig Race 08

Jaylee and Jenni wanted to add another animal to our list this month...



THE PIG RACE



It was a good fun time!!

The girls were exhausted!!

The camcorder battery was dead, so I did hte best I could with the digital camera.

Here's the beginning.

Jaylee is in the front, wearing pink pants and a brown top.

Jenni is somewhere in the far back (but trying her darndest).



I thought Jaylee was going to catch the pig in this next clip...



This is my ABSOLUTE favorite.



Jenni comes face to face with the pig (pig is in the shadow)

for literally 2 seconds they STARE at each other

while I am yelling like a crazy person "PICK IT UP!"





This last clip is Jenni running off the field after the 3 pigs were caught.

I just thought she looked so grown up!



We LOVE the pig race!!!


We now have a snapping turtle pet that we found down the street!

5 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

I really enjoyed those videos. Some year before they outgrow the pig race we need to come over and see one! I know just how Jenni felt when there you are with the pig in reaching distance and you freeze! What fun things you do as a family!!

Mark and Jennifer said...

More little creatures as pets! I know as a child, Jason loved anything that was creepy, crawly -- did you Jenn!

Rebecca said...

what a total hoot!
i have no idea as to how my kids would react if i told them we were going to catch a pig!

Jaime said...

That looks like so much fun. What a blast! I love all the cheering you two are doing.

Rosanne said...

Grandma and Grandpa Lee think we should have a pig race at our next reunion! We'll assign you guys to bring the pigs! They enjoyed seeing their great-grandchildren and grandson and grandaughter-in-law as well. Cute family.