9/09/2008

Our First Snake

Hmm... What's in the bag, Jaylee?!?



Is THIS supposed to be in our front yard?!?


Taking the snake to the park
(I wanted to kill it, Jason wouldn't)


And, of course a video...
Jaylee had spotted to snake the day before but we lost it while waiting for Jason to get home from work and capture it. Then the next day, she walked outside and there it was...
Of course, I yelled at her because I thought she was playing a "joke" on me -
Good thing Jason was home this time!!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

We get garden snakes here too! I don't really seem to mind them...
Once we caught a salemander in our sand box and Audrey wanted to keep it as a pet. It reminded me of Jason!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Yikes! I'm not much of a snake person! Your kids sure are fascinated by them, though! Cute pictures!