Now I'm even sadder!!!
With what seems to be an endless number of little Stringhams heading off for their first day, I can't help but think of all us Mom's home - some alone and some just feeling more alone.
I admit that I am very excited for Jenni to be off making her own friends and growing up...
BUT I want my BABY girls back!!
Can't I for just one day?!?
Pretty please?!?
Well, that didn't work so here are the pix of her
"SPECIAL JENNI DAY"
She was very nervous when we were getting ready to head out the door. But 1 phone call with Daddy and she was READY to go!!
(He's so great with their fears!!)
She allowed me "just 1 picture Mama!!"
BUT, then she wanted her own picture to hang above her bed...
That's my Jenni!!
I hope when I pick her up, that her day will have gone as good as I think it will.
2 comments:
So cute! And I must say that is one lovely dress she is wearing! ;-)
Oh, I'm sad right along with you! But, what a character she is! I love her personality!
Post a Comment