I am sooooooo sad....
Jaylee's 1st day of School
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
bus pickup 0826/ drop off 1540
Martin Elizabeth Elementary
She did NOT want pix taken... (imagine that!!)
School 'uniform' is navy blue, baby blue, kacki and white
All kindergarten students
had to wear a special name tag
She REALLY did not want a pix with me...
but I insisted!
Isn't she just beautiful?!?
So... I am going back to bed to continue crying.
Poor Jenni!! - I did promise to take her to the free Hershey Zoo today, since she was so kind to wipe away my tears and hug me.
4 comments:
I am NOT looking forward to that day! She certainly does look beautiful though!
Okay, now I just got off the phone with Jason and between that and this blog I am really in tears! She is growing up way too fast! And so like Jenni to wipe away your tears! I'm glad you got the pictures even with Jaylee resisting! She'll appreciate them more than you know when she is older!
Awww! What sweet pictures, she looks so beautiful and what a big girl! I can only imagine how sad you must feel today! HUGS to you!
doesn't she look so cute?!!!
love all the pictures.
does she go half day or all day?
Post a Comment