6/08/2017

Jennibelle is 12

Jenni is celebrating her twelfth with THREE different parties!!!  LOL.  We had Nan and Poppop over on her birthday for Greek Spaghetti, we celebrated with the family in Memorial Day and she's having a scavenger hunt at Ikea with 6 friends this coming Monday. Three celebrations spread out over 3 weeks. That's what you gotta do when you're as busy as us. Top on her bday list was...

Drum roll...

An electric pencil sharpener!!  

Mandy made her wish come true:)

 

6/12/17... Scavenger Hunt at Ikea with friends.
I have to say, I put on a good party.
Of course, the 12 year old has not yet acknowledged this, but I know it was a fun day. We headed to ikea, broke into 3 groups for a 2 hour scavenger hunt, and then ate lunch with birthday ice cream. 
I told the girls to pretend they were shopping. They were competitive and creative. 

 

This is the "Shelf man" picture Jenni was supposed to find... 
 
But she took a photo of a random man standing on a shelf.
I like her idea better!!

 

 

Little miss 12 year old had straight A's this year, made the U14 travel soccer team and is trying out for the middle school team. Here she is it her first school ball practice...
(Yes, it is the first week of summer AND 97 degrees.)

 

Tonight she gave me a spa treatment for an hour before work...
 

No comments: