6/08/2017

Beach Skip Day

I just love our little tradition of skipping school one day towards the end and heading down to ocean City. It's been colder the past few years, but still SO MUCH FUN. And since it's kinda cold, it's been more relaxing for me!!

They closed down 1 of the 3 Mac and Manco's. Now the other two will be CRAZY packed!!  The kids love getting to the Dollar Store to get toys for the day. We know they will break, so there's no pressure. They each did two rides. Tilt-A-Wirl with the boys still made me nauseous. Bummer! I hoped that the tumor was causing that issue. Jack also did Gravitron with Jenni and loved it!!  Jenni hated the Ferris Wheel.  Jaylee did the Claw and I could hear her squealing with delight. Jimmy was super happy just to ride the helicopters that go up, down and around.


 

 

 

 

 

No comments: