4/15/2017

Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt

I threw an Easter Egg Hunt for the girls, since they are too old now, for the community ones - LAME!!

I had it at night, to add some excitement. 10 girls, baskets to decorate, 80 eggs to find, smores to roast, jelly bean poems to be handed out and giggles to be remembered for years to come. 

I think they had a fun time. I don't know for sure, you see, because neither daughter of mine talked to me afterwards. They retreated to their rooms. No "thank yous", no hugs, no signs of appreciation.  This teenage crap is hard in me. 

For the boys, I filled 20 eggs with glow in the dark bracelets. After practicing in the tv room for 30 mins, I easily hid the glow in the dark eggs outside. They found all 20. Some of the girls' eggs are still missing. Cris Leal cane for lunch and helped me hide the eggs... hers were a bit difficult for a flashlight Hunt (hidden under mulch, or under cut grass...)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaylee always has to try things HER way...

 
 

1 comment:

Grandma/Grandpa Stringham said...

The photos make it look like so much fun!