5/18/2017

Jennibelle is Done with the Arts

Jennibelle is done. And I am sad. Not gonna lie - I cried a little at her Orchestra concert. 

I missed her chorus concert this year because I was in the hospital. 

She really got into character as Donkey for Shrek Musical. She's not confidant about her singing, so her solo was super quiet, but she was very confidant about her lines- and she killed it!  That girls does not get nervous about being in front of others. Last year at her chorus concert, I bet her $10 she wouldn't sing her solo line like an opera singer- so she did!!! 

 
   

She seemed to really enjoy her Orchestra concert, even though she'll tell you otherwise. She's good st the bass. She gets into it, too. I love when her body is rocking and her head is bopping!  She really did not enjoy her conductor this spring, and she is the conductor for the middle and high school. I offered to find a community orchestra for her, but she declined. She hasn't wanted to practice st all this year either:(

 

 

Allison B, Jenni, Maddison L

She still loves soccer. But I'm said to see a chapter end... 

No comments: