3/05/2017

8 weeks post op

 

I knew that I would.... 

Since Fri (exactly 8 weeks post op) I have been on an upward swing... I'm practically a trapeze artist!  Sure I have my emotional moments, but physically I am moving and grooving.  Even bending all the way over!!!  

I spent the weekend driving, visiting with friends, watching Jennibelle's indoor soccer game, staying outside for Jaylee's entire Frost Bite rugby tournament and threw Jackson his Bday party.  (By the way, Jaylee is Beast Mode!!!!  Especially when playing with kids her age, but even on the high school team she was taking down some big girls... she's ruthless. And even scored 5 times this weekend!!)

 
SHE'S BACK!!

1. Don't tell my surgeon how busy I've been
2. Hopefully I don't jinx myself
3. Thankyou for the prayers

Here's a pic for my own recollection. The lymph node is empty now, just a scar for the time being:

 



 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are my hero!!! I am so happy to hear how well you are doing. You know yourself but don't push too hard. Love you!!!

Mark and Jennifer said...

My goodness, I have just caught up on all the posts since we left! What an emotional roller coaster! Not sure how you were able to handle all of it! It is emotionally draining just to read! You are admired!!! Glad you hit an upswing. You deserve it!! Hope things are still going well!! Oh my...just not ready for Jaylee to even start noticing boys!!! I was pretty sure they were noticing her...she's just too cute and fun!! Have a great week!