Oh, the memories!!!
I would be so excited to pick the best Trapper Keeper and folders at Pathmark each summer
LOVED BOOK IT!!! I remember going one time with Devin.
Devin also gave me his sticker albums... I wish to Hod that I hadn't thrown them out :(
They were so loud!
They sold these at the party store in Brookhaven. I don't think I ever owned them but man, did I think they were neat!
Don't touch the middle! And we'd have to turn off the computer between discs! Gabby had a newer computer that required a code... I thought it was cool
I sing that song to my girls.
PBS Bob Ross with fundraising calls!
Dewey decimal system!
I rocked the tin foil!!
I. LOVED. GARBAGE PAIL KIDS.
Plus I loved Red Butt at recess.
Ecto cooler!!!
And Slice- what ever happened to Slice?!?
Meg had a glo worm I remember. Nicole Liounis bought one for Jaylee too.
But nothing beat a Cabbage Parch Kid...not even the home made one from Mommom Moore. I remember watching the news about riots at toy stores. When we were lucky enough to go to toys R Us- where they turn your smile upside down- I would stare longingly at them. I didn't get one for years because we couldn't afford the $30 price tag.
The shoes!!!! Reebok pumps, my beautiful LA Gears, the boys had BK Knights and... JELLIES!!!
I was standing in the office at TCA Elementary School, watching it on a little boxy TV, hanging in the corner...
Though we did not watch TV much, there were a few GRWAT shows. Family TV night was the Cosby Show on Thirsday night. After school every once in a while I got to watch PBS' Mathnet. And Satirday mornings we recorded on our VCR PeeWee's Playhouse if we were gonna miss it. Other favorite cartoons were Smurfs, Muppet Babies and Jem. I would, literally, practice for Double Dare when I was in the shower... I wanted my family to try out SO BAD. LOVE The Golden Girls' theme song... Thank you for being a friend. Travel down the road and back again. Your heart is true, your a pal and a confidant. And if you threw a party and invited everyone you knew... You would see the biggest gift would be from me and the card attached would say "thank you for being s friend!"




































No comments:
Post a Comment