My baby girl is TEN. I'd say "Oh, where does the time ago?" but I've been asking that for years now! She took Jaylee, Morgan, Serenity and Ali Zimmerman to the movies to celebrate. She's so lucky to have two great friends that have been around for years... I hope they'll always be close!
We transformed her room as her Bday gift. From white walls and hand me down furniture to teal walls to match her bedding, white Ikea furnishings that we picked out together and hot pink accessories. She knows this is the room she'll have until she moves out so we didn't want to do anything too tweeny.
She loves to play with her Webkinz - on the computer, but especially off of the computer... in her room, alone, on the floor. She loves playing the Bass and will take lessons over the summer. She loves to play soccer. She finished up this season with her best games yet. I got some great action shots. She also enjoys being on the Dance Worship team at church - they've done 3 dances so far this year.
Here's a questionnaire that I sometimes do...
Best Friend:
Favorite Subject:
Favorite Color:
Favorite thing to do:
Favorite TV show:
One Thing you want:
Favorite Song:
Favorite Food:
What are you excited for:
Clothing:
Shoe: 1
What you want to be when you grow up:
Where you will live:
What do you want to be for halloween:
No comments:
Post a Comment