This is what we (I) look like after the Seahawks blow their chance of victory with 26 seconds left...
Gearing up for the game was fun... Jason got onto the Seattle Times web site...
And we had the same crew as last year over to watch (plus a few more). Let's see... Jaylee's friends Olivia and Rylie came. Debbie, Kat & Marianna came with Alley Kat pizzas (10 of them). Nan and Poppop joined us... and played a lot with the boys! Mandy's family stayed for the first half. Darlene and Gere came again, as well as the Zimmermans and Ashcrofts. It was a crowded, good time, with LOTS of yummy food!!
Jennibelle and Alli disappeared after the first half.
I'm not sure Jackson watched any of the game, since he was off playing with his cousins. Jimmy sure did enjoy the Skittles!!
They really enjoyed decorating!
I was ready... literally from head to toe! Jason died my hair blue earlier this week, my eyes and toes were painted blue and green. This is our THIRD Super Bowl together and I've yet to score! 












1 comment:
Looks like it was a fun party....except the score! Still love your eyes!
Post a Comment