2/23/2015

Alyssa's Sweet Sixteen

We had a fun night at a night club for Alyssa's Sweet Sixteen.  We bought new tires for the van so that we could make it there and... They worked!!  Tons of snow and then freezing rain... The 1 he trip took us 2 1/2 hours each way.  But it was worth it!!  
She looked like a princess.  Jack and Jimmy looked so cute dressed up but I didn't get any pictures of them bc the lighting was dark. Maybe the professional photog will have gotten some good ones!! 
Mandy's family...

Our view...

Andrew and NatLie drove in for the weekend...

Jack loved sitting at the bar eating pretzels.


Meg did my hair!

I never got a good picture of how handsome the boys looked... I loved their ties! 


My men...

Poppop, the dance machine (with Jackson)

Jimmy loved the night club lighting

Jason and Mandy dancing

They had a fun photo booth again

Jackson and I playing with the blow up props

At the end of the party, it was too loud for Jimmy

Birthday princess

Family photo attempt

It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for all of us and I'm glad we got to go!!

No comments: