2/28/2015
FOUR years old
Jack Jack unofficially turned FOUR today (he couldn't grasp that his party was the day before his Bday, so we made today HIS day. He was so excited!! We had our last Pink Panthers Basketball game and then the Liounis clan came over for a "shark party". After eating a whole slice of pizza (yay!!). He started rolling around on the floor with belly pain. Boo! We dipped his pee which was perfect then tried to distract him by opening gifts. But, you could tell he wasn't into it. Right after we sang HBD, he asked to go up to bed. So I thought back to his four birthdays... He's been sick to his stomach for ALL of them. Poor guy! We were supposed to spend tomorrow at the Aquarium, but I think we'll have to push it off a few days, which is sad bc he has been anticipating this trip for over a month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Fun pictures. I'm sorry he didn't feel well! Love the picture of Jaylee at the kiddie table.
Post a Comment