It's that time of year again. This year Im hoping to include a picture each day - possibly without words, but I tend to like to talk!!!!
Nov 1st
Jackson's 20th month dirthday today!
He loves to pretend he's a doggy. He loves to find neigh-neighs, tractors, buses and trucks on our drives. He loves to watch, sing and participate with The Little Einsteins. He loves slides - climbing up them and coming down them.
Nov 2nd
We survived Hurricane Sandy -
I only have prep pix b/c there was nothing to show for it afterwards!
Thank you Jesus!!!!!
Nov 3rd
The ideals that America was built upon.
Now, if we can only get back to them!!!!
An example of free speech...
Now, if we can only get back to them!!!!
An example of free speech...
Nov 9th
ZZZZZZZZZzzz
ZZZZZZZZZzzz
Nov 15th
Jackson LOVES his weekly Mommy and Me class at the Lititz Library
Nov 16th
When DVRs firt came out, I thought they were the dumbest idea. Now I record mullitple shows a day and watch them - commercial free. LOVE IT!
Jackson LOVES his weekly Mommy and Me class at the Lititz Library
Nov 16th
When DVRs firt came out, I thought they were the dumbest idea. Now I record mullitple shows a day and watch them - commercial free. LOVE IT!
Thanksgiving meal... Mom's gravy and stuffing and sweet potatoes with my mashed potatoes... YUM!!
Then Black Friday Shopping with Mandy... only then would it be worth the 1-hour line to get into Toys R Us and the 1-hour line to check out, in order to save $12.50.
Then Black Friday Shopping with Jennibelle from 1-2 am because she was so very excited this year!
Then Black Friday Shopping with Mandy... only then would it be worth the 1-hour line to get into Toys R Us and the 1-hour line to check out, in order to save $12.50.
Then Black Friday Shopping with Jennibelle from 1-2 am because she was so very excited this year!
Nov 24th
Our Christmas Family Tradition.
We switched things up a bit this year.
We grabbed some hot chocolate at The Hershey Lodge and then gave our gift away.
What a thrill and a great feeling!!!
Our Christmas Family Tradition.
We switched things up a bit this year.
We grabbed some hot chocolate at The Hershey Lodge and then gave our gift away.
What a thrill and a great feeling!!!
Nov 25th
Dad's 63rd b-day today and he's still the busiet person I know!!
Nov 26th
Jaylee's sense of fashion
Dad's 63rd b-day today and he's still the busiet person I know!!
Jaylee's sense of fashion
Nov 28th
Nov 29th
Nov 30th






















No comments:
Post a Comment