11/01/2012

Halloween 2012

The Stringhams 2012

 
What a fun time of year!
We made some of our costumes this year and I LOVED them!!!
Thank you, Pinterest!!!
 
Jaylee and I made her glow-in-the-dark jellyfish costume...

 
Jennibelle picked a Panda outfit...
Here she is with her friend Natalie.
All of us (except Jaylee) trick or treated with the Wengers again.
 
The boys were raccoons...

 
And I made my spider outfit...
 
fun pix...
 
Jackson said "Trick or Treat" at 3/4 of the houses we hit!! 


Jennibelle was so helpful all night!


 
Jaylee went with some girlfriends this year -
well, she was supposed to go with just her girlfriends...
she was disappointed when some of the Moms tagged along!
She had my cell phone and took a few pix...
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

The costumes were great!!! Nice job! Got a chuckle out of Jason's raccoon tail!! I wish I could have heard Jackson say "trick or treat", I would have given him the whole bowl!!!!! Does he like any of the candy. Jaylee is growing up too fast....wanting to go with her friends!!! I wish she were here to go with the cousins, especially, Audrey!

Unknown said...

Jenn you are SO creative! I love the costumes. The kids are all looking so big. Glad to know you are all safe after the storm. Hugs!