11/13/2012

PTSD

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
 
How freaking embarrassing is that?!?!?!?!?!
I guess that would explain the lack of sleep, excessive worry, uncontrollable tears and irritability though, huh? I tried the pill they gave me and it made me a-n-x-i-o-u-s so I stopped.  I can NOT imagine having anxiety issues... how do people function with it?!?
 
I'm hoping it's nothing a little exercise and mind-over-matter can't fix.  And with Chritsmas around the corner, I'm sure I'll snap out of it - right???  What can Christmas possibly not fix?!?
 
I just wish I truely understood why this is happening to me NOW, when we've had 4 good months?  It makes me feel weak, like a failure of a person to not be able to keep ot together.  I alwasy tried to focus on the good and positive, but lately I feel overwhelmed by the bad things that are to come.  I hate kidney disease!!!! I wish I knew how to talk to people about it, rather than bottling it up inside and then sharing it with this computer screen.  I admit though, it feels good to atleast get it out!!!! 
 
It sucks...
 
I wish this on no one!!!

No comments: