It's a catch up kind of day...
straight and to the point!!
*We had to cancel Jackson's big birthday bash. :(
* Jackson's follow up visit shows he's still down 1 lb and 4 ozs but he is doing well - He is now technically a walker (7 or so stop -and-go steps are his norm), he is a moo-er and a roar-er and a ooh-ooh-aah-aah-er, he loves to roll around the room, he attempts real forward-rolls already, he adores the steer and always points out the window mooing, he sleeps pretty good (waking at 1 and 4 for a bottle that he feeds himself), he may have lactose issues so we switched back to soy for a while, he has four top and four bottem teeth in and has two top molars coming, he loves to eat goldfish, and he continues to adore his big sisters (and SpongeBob, of course)
*Jennibelle has another loose tooth but she still has one big and one baby front tooth! (I think it may have to do with when she fell at school this fall and ripped her frenulum.) She had her first "date" on Friday night... very interesting... she begged to have Eddie over for a playdate and he brought her a love letter. They then had the best play date we've ever had - not one single argument, just a lot of playing! Jason kept saying what a nice kid he was - until we were eatting dinner he told us (out of no where) that if he could vote, he would vote for Obama... it was nice knowing Eddie!! Jenni also started reading chapter books!!!
*Jaylee is Pre-pubescent. This is fun. I am trying,t hough sometimes I am not convinved that I am trying my best!! I find that I just get aggrevated and snippy with her - I have to remember that she doesn't understand what is going on with her either. Darn hormones! She has some close freinds at school now but I feel like they are already becoing "clicky". She's doing well in school, she doesn't have to give it much effort!! She's very into her American girl doll right now.
*Jaylee is Pre-pubescent. This is fun. I am trying,t hough sometimes I am not convinved that I am trying my best!! I find that I just get aggrevated and snippy with her - I have to remember that she doesn't understand what is going on with her either. Darn hormones! She has some close freinds at school now but I feel like they are already becoing "clicky". She's doing well in school, she doesn't have to give it much effort!! She's very into her American girl doll right now.
*We had a girls day on Saturday - Dress shopping in the morning for super fancy dresses and shoes, and then we took Morgan and Mandy to Tea with Beauty and the Beast at the Warwick High School. There was close to 500 people there, all the girls were dressed up and the entire cast was our servers for tea and pastries. Then we went downtown for lunch and a trip to Candyology.
*This afternoon we spent at the local Rec Center with a free swim and bouncy house day. Mandy and her kids joined me and the kids. It was a great time and was not too crowded. Jackson loved the pool, just as we expected!
*We picked up our family portraits at church this morning (where Jaylee and the choir were singing) - I LOVE them!!!! I am sooo happy with them and will hang them by the stairs.
*Can't blog without pictures!!!
*Can't blog without pictures!!!
1 comment:
What fun days!! Had to chuckle about Eddie and Obama, though!!! Well, if he could vote...Jason would have him changing his mind soon.
Post a Comment