2/18/2012

2nd Admit This Week!

Jackson spiked a fever again and his WBCs were found to be 22.2k - higher than they've ever been!
So, we were directly admitted for the second time this week.
Bummer!!!
It's pretty scary when they don't have any idea what is wrong.
Fevers are 103+ flu/RSV is neg and he doesn't have any real symptoms.

The girls are heartbroken... tonight was supposed to be a Girls' party before work.
They've been beaten and thrown on the back burner for 18 months now.
I wish I was super Mom and could fix all of this.
I'll probably have a complete mental breakdown soon!!!

Jenni left the sweetest note.  I am paraphrasing from memory until I get back to the hospital in the AM and can directly quote her...
"Dear Jackson, Even know I did not see the ferst star my wish is for you to never be sick agen!
 Love, JB
PS did I tell you that I love you?"

No comments: