10/21/2011

Thank God for...

Thank God for...
Grandma!!!!!


Grandma, Grandma, Grandma...
where do I begin?!?

She picks up and flies to PA when we need her the most.
She not only holds down the fort while Jason & I are off at hospitals, but she does our laundry, runs the dishwasher, makes meals, bathes the kids, grocery shops, vacuums, helps with homework, gets the girls off to school and even has story time each night with them.

But that is just the tip of it!!!
She offers peace to a very stressful situation.
She offers love and time to the girls when we are not around.
She offers nursing views aside from what I see as the Mom.
She offers cheers as she joins us on all of our extracuricular events.

She offer PEACE OF MIND.
And there is nothing that Jason & I need more than that right now.

I HONESTLY don't know how we would have survived this year without her.
I can't put into words my appreciation and love for her.
I just hope she knows how much Jason and I lover her and what an impact her actions of already made on our children.
What great memories they will treasure forever!!!!

Thank you, God, for Grandma!!!
And thank you, Grandma, for the love you show us all!!!




3 comments:

Jennifer and Mark Stringham said...

That was very touching! After reading this I felt very appreciated! You know I love being there with you all. The girls always make me feel special. I miss them already! I was so glad Jackson was feeling better the last few days so he could be at home and I could see his little personality! What a delight!! Thanks for letting me come!!

Rebecca said...

Wow. I need to invite Grandma over to MY house more often! :)

Unknown said...

She is a very special woman to have around. I agree with you whole heartedly. :)