Surprise Baby Shower!!!
Mom, Mandy & Meg threw me a surprise baby shower on Sunday, Feb 6th at 1:30 at Mom's house.
It was fun and relaxed... my kinda party!!!
There were tons of kids who seemed to have a really good time!
Debbie, Diane, Nicole, Dorcas, Mrs Constein and Mrs Esh were there.
We had delicious chicken salad and ham-and-cheese sandwiches for lunch, then the kids made a "Bouquet" for Jackson's hospital room and then we opened gifts.
The finished bouquet:
Jennibelle working on her flower:
Everyone like the project!:
The food:
I had lots of help opening gifts:
My new diaper bag from Mom, Mandy and Meg.
They also got me a neat voice recorder for Jacksons NICU bed:
It was so nice to get together with everyone and celebrate Jackson!
Hope my sisters and friends know how much I appreciate it!!!
Now it's about time to write my Thank you notes!!!
BTW...
March 1, 2011 is the day of my c-section.








4 comments:
How fun! I love the little flower bouquet!
What a great shower!! I, too, love the flower bouquet. Also, the diaper bag and the voice recorder (how neat is that). I have never been to a baby shower where all the kids were invited....what a super idea!!!
What a fun surprise. So happy you had a nice shower. That flower bouquet is such a great idea.
FUN!!! Oh how I wish we were able to be there to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment