The girls were pretty much forced to donate 10 inches of their hair to Locks of Love tonight. I wanted it chopped and figured someone should benefit from it... and it made it a little easier on the girls knowing they were helping some sick kids!!!
Jennibelle decided to go first. She was not excited at all and burst into tears when Meg made the big cut. She cired for most of the hair cute but after Meg blew it out and styled it, she realized that she loved it!!! She admired herself the rest of the night in all the mirrors... we'll see how she feels when she wakes up in the morning. I had wanted it shorter around her face but Meg said we can always go shorter in a few days, we can't go longer... and I really like it!!!! here's her before/after. She's still sad in the after pix and you can't see how great it looks in the back. BUT I'm sure that I'll be taking another 1,000 pix in the near future and will update then...
Then we had to take a break so Meg could deal with her paying customers. Jaylee loved Jennibelle's hair so much, that she was super ready when it was finally her turn. After the 10 inch cut, she was left with hair a timy bit longer than Jennibelle's. She had wanted to cut her bangs but decided to hold off for right now. She's so funny how grown up she is at times, when she explains rationales!!
I had forgotten my camera so Mandy came up to the salon with hers, but her battery died as Jaylee was getting chopped, so I'll have to take and post and after pic of her in the morning, sorry. She does look super cute though!!! Not sure why the goofy faces, I guess 7am is just NOT photo time!!!!
6 comments:
I absolutely love Jenni's hairdo!!!!!!! How blessed to have an hair stylist in the family!!! Can hardly wait to see Jaylee;s!
Gorgeous! And good for them! Catie donated her curls last June.
I love their cuts!!! I totally want a haircut like that, but I don't think my curls will stand for it though. :(
Wow. They both look beautiful. They are so lucky to have an aunt that can do there hair super cute for them.
oh my word! i LOVE their cute sassy new haircuts. they both look adorable. and i've gotta say... jenni is looking so grown up lately!!!
and yes! that is a great cause. way to go girls!
I love their hair. Talk about gorgeous girls. And they look so much older now. Crazy how a hair cut can make a child look so much older.
Post a Comment