1/15/2011

Today is a good day at our house...
the snow is on the ground and we are all safe and warm inside and the kids are running around a 3,000 sq ft house like they're on a playground.
Life is good.

*Here's pix of the girls with the fresh snow the other day:





*I think that I even found a reasonable Nursery Furniture set for Jackson so I am feeling very optimistic and enjoying the feeling of it!!
He has been a kicker and flipper lately - the girls think that it is so cool to see him flip-flopping!

*The girls started school for the second time this year...

Jaylee in 2nd grade
Mrs Riegel
Kissel Hill Elem
She tested into the highest Math and Reading programs and is quite proud of herself!
She made friends the first day and is excited to have them over to play.


Jennibelle is in Kindergarten
Mrs Bowser
PM Kindergarten (only 12-2:30)
Kissel Hill Elem
She loves that she gets to choose her cubby, seat, and job each day.
Imagine that... a kids getting to make a decision!!! Sweet!
(Notice the head tilt is back in action!!)

*We are pretty much moved into the new house and unpacked.
Pretty much...
We still must finish Jaylee's room, which requires painting a chest of drawers and getting up the 28 stairs.
And, of course, we have to do Jackson's room -
since I change my mind each day about if we're going to set up a nursery just yet or not.
Once Spring hits, we'll have to organize the garage and beauty salon and figure that all out.

*So far, the house has been great... only 1 spider and no snakes.
Terminex comes on Monday and the owner laughed when Jason told him we would be having Terminex come.  He swears that no one has ever had problems with snakes, but yest I saw him setting up large traps in the barn at the end of the driveway - I hope no one has had problems with skunks or beavers or racoons either!!!

* We cont. our weekly trips to Geisinger for Biophysical Profiles (a little more in depth non-stress test since the baby is twice as large as he should be and moves in patterns, rather than all the time).  I get to meet the new OB group this week and will officially be their patient from here on out.  We meet with the Cardiologist one of these next few weeks.  And in SIX WEEKS... ta da....
Makes my heart go a little tachy, just thinking about it!!!

2 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

Can't believe how much you have gotten done in the house so far. You are definitely a "get things done" person, Jenn. Love that Jaylee tested so high in her school and already has friends. Jenni...love her head tilt and that she loves school, too. And baby Jackson...so excited that the time is getting near that we get to meet this little angel. What does it mean that his movements are in a pattern? Looking forward to our next visit!

Rebecca said...

How adorable are your girls?!!! Love them. I would be so nervous to go to a new school. I never had to do it as a kid! Glad they had a great day.